Dear 4C families,
Hello! My name is Laura Priban and I am excited to be your child’s 4th grade teacher! I am looking forward to a year of working together to help your child grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
I have been a teacher at Culver School for 11 years. I earned my undergraduate degree from Illinois State University and my Master’s degree in Reading from National Louis University.
This year, I look forward to helping your child become better readers, problem solvers, and responsible individuals. I believe that with hard work and perseverance 4C can achieve great things. I take pride in providing your child with a safe, positive, and engaging learning environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I can be reached via telephone at (847) 966-9280 ex. 2230 or via email at email@example.com.
Make sure everyday to:
REMEMBER EVERY FRIDAY IS SPIRIT DAY! GO BULLDOGS!
Tips for having a successful 4th grade school year:
1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Eat breakfast each morning.
3. Organize your backpack / pick out your clothes the night before.
4. Write homework in your assignment notebook.
5. Bring a healthy snack and water bottle to school.
6. Charge your Chromebook every night.
7. Have a positive attitude!